Forgot Password ?
Apartment
Attard
850
*monthly
132426

Apartment

Attard

Available On: 31/03/2019

132426




850

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

Long let- Found in a quiet road, a beautiful spacious 2 double bedroom apartment located in central Attard, very close to Santa Lucia cafe, Scott's Supermarket and walking distance to all bus stops. Consists of an open plan kitchen / living / dining, master bedroom with en-suite and a spacious yard accessible by both bedrooms. Large glass sliding doors allow in a lot of natural sunlight.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Lift
Yes
Floor No
1
No of Bedrooms
2
Total No of Bathrooms
2
En-suite
1
Open Plan
Yes
Kitchen/Dining/Living
Washing Machine
Yes
Fridge Freezer
Yes
Dish Washer
Yes
Microwave
Yes
Dryer
Yes
Airconditioning
Yes
Oven
Yes
Linen
Yes
Children Allowed
Yes
Views
Building Views
Back Yard
Yes
Balconies No of
1
Location
Inland

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image title

Attard is one of the so-called Three Villages, along with neighbouring Lija and Balzan. Many wealth families built summer residences here in the early years of the 20th century, and the Three Villages are still considered an exclusive urban area. Attard lies almost halfway between Malta's medieval capital Mdina and the Knights' `new' capital Valletta. Its position meant the village was always the centre of transport and communication projects between the two. First was the Wignacourt acquaduct, completed in 1615, built to solve the problems of Valletta's drinking water supply. In the late 19th century came the railway, a service which lasted only until the 1930s. Attard today is still characterised by large villas and gardens, the most impressive of which is San Anton Palace built by Grand Master Antoine de Paule in the late 16th century. It is now the official residence of the President of Malta and is used for state functions. The gardens, open to the public, are a baroque masterpiece. The village has many architectural gems, but the highlight is the Parish Church dedicated to the Assumption of Our Lady (1616) - a design by Maltese architect Tumas Dingli. It is considered as one of the best examples of Renaissance monuments on the Islands.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING