Forgot Password ?
General Office
Attard
1,000
*monthly
302025

General Office

Attard

Available

302025




1,000

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

A Ground floor corner office space situated in a block of only 2 offices measuring approximately 125 square metres each and located in a semi-industrial area just outside the town centre. Office is in the form of a hallway leading to 5 separate offices and 2 toilets, with each office having own window overlooking the outside area. Offices are being offered air-conditioned and furnished with large L-shaped desks, 3 drawer under desk units and a high filing lockable cabinet in each room, ready to move into. Viewing highly recommended.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Depth
18.00 mt
Width
7.00 mt
No of Levels (above street lev.)
2
Floor Area per floor
125.00 sq mt
Location
Inland
Electricity Supply
Three-phase
Permit/Licence
Yes
Permit Type
Office
Male Toilets
1
Female Toilets
1
Disabled Toilets
1
Kitchens/Kitchenettes (no of)
1

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image title

Attard is one of the so-called Three Villages, along with neighbouring Lija and Balzan. Many wealth families built summer residences here in the early years of the 20th century, and the Three Villages are still considered an exclusive urban area. Attard lies almost halfway between Malta's medieval capital Mdina and the Knights' `new' capital Valletta. Its position meant the village was always the centre of transport and communication projects between the two. First was the Wignacourt acquaduct, completed in 1615, built to solve the problems of Valletta's drinking water supply. In the late 19th century came the railway, a service which lasted only until the 1930s. Attard today is still characterised by large villas and gardens, the most impressive of which is San Anton Palace built by Grand Master Antoine de Paule in the late 16th century. It is now the official residence of the President of Malta and is used for state functions. The gardens, open to the public, are a baroque masterpiece. The village has many architectural gems, but the highlight is the Parish Church dedicated to the Assumption of Our Lady (1616) - a design by Maltese architect Tumas Dingli. It is considered as one of the best examples of Renaissance monuments on the Islands.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING