Forgot Password ?
Maisonette
Attard
850
*monthly
022033

Maisonette

Attard

Available On: 03/09/2018

022033




850

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

A semi-basement maisonette offered as highly finished and fully furnished situated in a prime residential area. Forming part of a stylish development, set on a footprint of 145 sqm, layout includes a spacious open plan kitchen / living / dining area, 3 bedrooms (main served with en-suite facilities), a main bathroom, a large box room and a spacious front yard ideal for entertaining. Common parts are served with lift and hall porter.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Lift
Yes
Floor No
1
No of units in block
8
No of Bedrooms
3
Total No of Bathrooms
2
Guest Toilet
1
En-suite
1
Open Plan
Yes
Kitchen/Dining/Living
Box Rooms
1
Furniture
Yes
Fridge Freezer
Yes
Oven
Yes
Linen
Yes
Children Allowed
Yes
Views
Building Views
Front Terrace
Yes
Location
Inland
Bus Stop
Close by
Shops
Close by
Property area (sq mtrs)
145.00

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image title

Attard is one of the so-called Three Villages, along with neighbouring Lija and Balzan. Many wealth families built summer residences here in the early years of the 20th century, and the Three Villages are still considered an exclusive urban area. Attard lies almost halfway between Malta's medieval capital Mdina and the Knights' `new' capital Valletta. Its position meant the village was always the centre of transport and communication projects between the two. First was the Wignacourt acquaduct, completed in 1615, built to solve the problems of Valletta's drinking water supply. In the late 19th century came the railway, a service which lasted only until the 1930s. Attard today is still characterised by large villas and gardens, the most impressive of which is San Anton Palace built by Grand Master Antoine de Paule in the late 16th century. It is now the official residence of the President of Malta and is used for state functions. The gardens, open to the public, are a baroque masterpiece. The village has many architectural gems, but the highlight is the Parish Church dedicated to the Assumption of Our Lady (1616) - a design by Maltese architect Tumas Dingli. It is considered as one of the best examples of Renaissance monuments on the Islands.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING