Forgot Password ?
Penthouse
Attard
950
*monthly
132992

Penthouse

Attard

Available

132992




950

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

The property has 2 double bedrooms, one with shower en suite, separate bathroom,kitchen/sitting/dining room, side terrace with space for garden furniture and a back balcony. Air-conditioning is fitted in the maid bedroom and livingroom and apart from the washing machine and microwave it is also equipped with a dishwasher. The apartment is located in a lovely residential area of Attard just a few minutes away from Scotts Supermarket.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Lift
Yes
Floor No
4
No of Bedrooms
2
Total No of Bathrooms
2
En-suite
1
Open Plan
Yes
Kitchen/Dining/Living
Washing Machine
Yes
Fridge Freezer
Yes
Dish Washer
Yes
Airconditioning
Yes
Central Heating
Yes
Linen
Yes
Children Allowed
Yes
Views
Building Views
Balconies No of
1
Back Balconies No of
1
Back Balcony Type
Open
Side Terrace
Yes
Location
Inland

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image title

Attard is one of the so-called Three Villages, along with neighbouring Lija and Balzan. Many wealth families built summer residences here in the early years of the 20th century, and the Three Villages are still considered an exclusive urban area. Attard lies almost halfway between Malta's medieval capital Mdina and the Knights' `new' capital Valletta. Its position meant the village was always the centre of transport and communication projects between the two. First was the Wignacourt acquaduct, completed in 1615, built to solve the problems of Valletta's drinking water supply. In the late 19th century came the railway, a service which lasted only until the 1930s. Attard today is still characterised by large villas and gardens, the most impressive of which is San Anton Palace built by Grand Master Antoine de Paule in the late 16th century. It is now the official residence of the President of Malta and is used for state functions. The gardens, open to the public, are a baroque masterpiece. The village has many architectural gems, but the highlight is the Parish Church dedicated to the Assumption of Our Lady (1616) - a design by Maltese architect Tumas Dingli. It is considered as one of the best examples of Renaissance monuments on the Islands.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING