Houses of Character
Recently renovated, refurbished and fully furnished TOWNHOUSE in Cospicua (Bormla) just 2 minute walk to the church, restaurants, cafe's, bars, the American University of Malta (AUM) and the New Marina of the 3 Cities and only a short walk to both Birgu & Senglea.
Comprising of a dining room and fitted kitchen (still with orignial stove and well) at ground floor level, with a staircase leading to main large double bedroom and bathroom at first floor (option to have an en-suite).
Leading to the second floor having a living area and the second double bedroom, also with potential for an en-suite and a roof garden ideal for entertaining with space for a splash pool or a jaccuzzi at the highest part of the roof.
This property is part of a closed alley and is totally private, the property is freehold and being sold with airspace with a potential opportunity for further development of a floor.
This property is ideal as a home and also as a rental investment or for commercial purposes considering its close proximety to the American University of Malta and the Marina.
Energy Performance Certificate - Owner yet to provide.
134.00 sq mt
54.00 sq mt
Plot area (sq mtrs)
Cospicua is the largest of the Three Cities in the Grand Harbour area opposite Valletta. It is known locally by its earlier name, Bormla. The city was renamed by the Knights of St John because of the brave ('conspicuous') role played by its people during the Great Siege of 1565. Most of Cospicua's shoreline is taken up by the older dockyard - an area now restored and developed as a marina. The city suffered extensive damage during World War II and although rebuilt, it has fewer inhabitants than in the pre-war years. Modern Cospicua is an important market centre in the heart of the docklands. The main building of cultural interest is the Collegiate Church of the Immaculate Conception, which is rich in exquisite works of art. The Firenzuola Fortifications, built in 1638, and Margherita Lines, part of the inland defences the Three Cities, are major landmarks. The Margherita Lines are in fact the only part of old Cospicua which survived World War II.