Forgot Password ?
Penthouse
St Pauls Bay
1,300
*monthly
132549

Penthouse

St Pauls Bay

Available On: 30/04/2018

132549




1,300

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

This beautifully finished duplex maisonette is located right next to Tarragon and Siren’s water polo pitch,in a very central area of St Paul’s bay and still very quiet,just 50 meters away from the mini market,stationary and bank. The lift takes you to both floors (4th and 5th). On the 4th level one finds 2 bedrooms,one double with a balcony and sea views, and a twin room,main bathroom. The upper level has a very spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining served with guest toilet and a lovely front terrace with spectacular sea views.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Lift
Yes
Floor No
5
No of units in block
3
No of Bedrooms
2
Total No of Bathrooms
2
En-suite
1
Open Plan
Yes
Kitchen/Dining/Living
Washing Machine
Yes
Fridge Freezer
Yes
Dish Washer
Yes
Microwave
Yes
Airconditioning
Yes
Linen
Yes
Children Allowed
Yes
Views
Building Views
Balconies No of
1
Front Balcony Type
Open
Front Terrace
Yes
Back Terrace
Yes
Location
Inland

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image titleSt Paul's Bay and neighbouring Buġibba and Qawra are some of Malta's largest, seaside resorts. They offer several accommodation ranging from self-catering apartments to hotel complexes and a variety of nightlife and leisure options. The coastline here has some wonderful open seaviews and a vista across to St Paul's Islands, where, according to legend, the ship carrying the Apostle is said to have been wrecked. Standing prominently on the isle is a large statue of the Apostle commemorating this legendary event. The coastline promenade provides a long, though mostly level and easy walk from St Paul's Bay all the way to Qawra Point, with its tower and views over Salina Bay. St Paul's Bay started life as a small fishing village. The parish church, built in 1617, was carefully restored after suffering heavy damage in World War II. Nearby is the Wignacourt Tower built in 1610 during the reign of Grand Master Alof de Wignacourt. It served as Malta's northern-most defensive outpost until Fort St Agatha was built in Mellieħa in 1649. Today, it houses a small museum dedicated to Malta's rich military-architectural heritage.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING