Forgot Password ?
Apartment
Zebbug
800
*monthly
019592

Apartment

Zebbug

Available Soon

019592




800

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

Modern, furnished apartment situated in a quiet residential area within walking distance to most amenities. Property comprises 3 double bedrooms (main with en-suite facilities), separate bathroom, fitted kitchen with large open plan dining and living area, front and back balconies with open views. Property could be furnished with extras linen, kitchen utensils etc at an extra charge.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Lift
Yes
Floor No
Ground floor
No of units in block
11
No of Bedrooms
3
Total No of Bathrooms
2
En-suite
1
Kitchen/Dining/Living
Views
Building Views
Balconies No of
1
Front Balcony Type
Open
Side Balconies No of
1
Side Balcony Type
Open
Back Balconies No of
1
Back Balcony Type
Open

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image titleŻebbuġ has a village-like atmosphere although it has been a large residential area for centuries. It was elevated to 'city' status by Grand Master de Rohan in 1777. Its city status is marked by the monumental arch on the main approach road. Żebbuġ was for centuries the main agricultural village of Malta and the centre for the cash crop, cotton. Żebbuġ houses some magnificent patricians' houses and palazzos and fine examples of 16th to 18th century domestic architecture. The name 'Żebbuġ' means village of olives. In times past, it has seen olive oil production as well. Żebbuġ is also renowned for the great and the good of Maltese history. It has produced more distinguished Maltese - artists, poets, sculptors, composers and notable priests - than any other village on the Islands. The Żebbuġ parish church, dedicated to St Philip, was built in the early 17th century. It is attributed to the son of Gerolamo Cassar, the Maltese architect who built St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta. The interior is lavish baroque and the side chapels have fine example of Maltese scenography. Żebbuġ is also home to numerous early chapels: the oldest is the Chapel of St Roque (1539) whilst the most ornate is the small church Tal-Abbandonati (1758), a short walk to the right of St Philip's.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING