Forgot Password ?
Apartment
Zebbug
750
*monthly
131619

Apartment

Zebbug

Available Soon

131619




750

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

Bright and airy fully furnished apartment forming part of a new corner block situated in Zebbug, within walking distance to most amenities. Property comprises combined fully equipped kitchen / living / dining area leading onto a front open balcony enjoying lovely views, main bathroom, two double bedrooms (main with en-suite shower room) and another open balcony. Extras include lift, intercom, washing machine and TV.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Lift
Yes
Floor No
Ground floor
No of units in block
9
No of Bedrooms
2
Total No of Bathrooms
2
En-suite
1
Open Plan
Yes
Kitchen/Dining/Living
Garage (Lock Up)
Yes
Washing Machine
Yes
Airconditioning
Yes
Views
Building Views
Balconies No of
2
Front Balcony Type
Open
Location
Inland

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image titleŻebbuġ has a village-like atmosphere although it has been a large residential area for centuries. It was elevated to 'city' status by Grand Master de Rohan in 1777. Its city status is marked by the monumental arch on the main approach road. Żebbuġ was for centuries the main agricultural village of Malta and the centre for the cash crop, cotton. Żebbuġ houses some magnificent patricians' houses and palazzos and fine examples of 16th to 18th century domestic architecture. The name 'Żebbuġ' means village of olives. In times past, it has seen olive oil production as well. Żebbuġ is also renowned for the great and the good of Maltese history. It has produced more distinguished Maltese - artists, poets, sculptors, composers and notable priests - than any other village on the Islands. The Żebbuġ parish church, dedicated to St Philip, was built in the early 17th century. It is attributed to the son of Gerolamo Cassar, the Maltese architect who built St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta. The interior is lavish baroque and the side chapels have fine example of Maltese scenography. Żebbuġ is also home to numerous early chapels: the oldest is the Chapel of St Roque (1539) whilst the most ornate is the small church Tal-Abbandonati (1758), a short walk to the right of St Philip's.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING