Forgot Password ?
Apartment
Zebbug
750
*monthly
132697

Apartment

Zebbug

Available On: 01/04/2018

132697




750

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

Centrally located in Zebbug village core, close to all amenities. Property comprises a spacious and well-lit living area connected to a back yard and common front yard, 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower facilities, 2nd bedroom with bunk beds and direct access to the courtyard, main bathroom, air conditioning units in the living room and main bedroom, fully furnished and equipped including TV with cable and a new fridge/freezer.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Lift
Yes
Floor No
Ground floor
No of Bedrooms
2
Total No of Bathrooms
2
En-suite
1
Open Plan
Yes
Kitchen/Dining/Living
Washing Machine
Yes
Fridge Freezer
Yes
Microwave
Yes
Airconditioning
Yes
Central Heating
Yes
Cable TV
Yes
Linen
Yes
Children Allowed
Yes
Views
Building Views
Courtyard
Yes
Location
Inland

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image titleŻebbuġ has a village-like atmosphere although it has been a large residential area for centuries. It was elevated to 'city' status by Grand Master de Rohan in 1777. Its city status is marked by the monumental arch on the main approach road. Żebbuġ was for centuries the main agricultural village of Malta and the centre for the cash crop, cotton. Żebbuġ houses some magnificent patricians' houses and palazzos and fine examples of 16th to 18th century domestic architecture. The name 'Żebbuġ' means village of olives. In times past, it has seen olive oil production as well. Żebbuġ is also renowned for the great and the good of Maltese history. It has produced more distinguished Maltese - artists, poets, sculptors, composers and notable priests - than any other village on the Islands. The Żebbuġ parish church, dedicated to St Philip, was built in the early 17th century. It is attributed to the son of Gerolamo Cassar, the Maltese architect who built St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta. The interior is lavish baroque and the side chapels have fine example of Maltese scenography. Żebbuġ is also home to numerous early chapels: the oldest is the Chapel of St Roque (1539) whilst the most ornate is the small church Tal-Abbandonati (1758), a short walk to the right of St Philip's.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING