Forgot Password ?
Houses of Character
Zebbug
1,200
*monthly
009274

Houses of Character

Zebbug

Available

009274




1,200

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

A house of character comprising entrance hall leading to a small cellar, kitchen / living / dining room with fireplace with a central courtyard and BBQ area. The property has 3 bedrooms with the possibility of a 4th bedroom/study at roof level, bathroom and separate shower room. Property includes washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, telephone and television.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

No of Bedrooms
3
Total No of Bathrooms
2
Kitchen/Dining/Living
Entrance Hall
1
Laundry Room
1
Cloak Room
1
Furniture
Yes
Washing Machine
Yes
Fridge Freezer
Yes
Dish Washer
Yes
Microwave
Yes
Dryer
Yes
BBQ
Yes
Telephone Installed
Yes
Hob
Yes
Oven
Yes
Utensils
Yes
Cable TV
Yes
Linen
Yes
Views
Building Views
Back Garden
Yes
Courtyard
Yes
Cellar
Yes

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image titleŻebbuġ has a village-like atmosphere although it has been a large residential area for centuries. It was elevated to 'city' status by Grand Master de Rohan in 1777. Its city status is marked by the monumental arch on the main approach road. Żebbuġ was for centuries the main agricultural village of Malta and the centre for the cash crop, cotton. Żebbuġ houses some magnificent patricians' houses and palazzos and fine examples of 16th to 18th century domestic architecture. The name 'Żebbuġ' means village of olives. In times past, it has seen olive oil production as well. Żebbuġ is also renowned for the great and the good of Maltese history. It has produced more distinguished Maltese - artists, poets, sculptors, composers and notable priests - than any other village on the Islands. The Żebbuġ parish church, dedicated to St Philip, was built in the early 17th century. It is attributed to the son of Gerolamo Cassar, the Maltese architect who built St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta. The interior is lavish baroque and the side chapels have fine example of Maltese scenography. Żebbuġ is also home to numerous early chapels: the oldest is the Chapel of St Roque (1539) whilst the most ornate is the small church Tal-Abbandonati (1758), a short walk to the right of St Philip's.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING