Forgot Password ?
Houses of Character
Zebbug
7,000
*monthly
017412

Houses of Character

Zebbug

Available Soon

017412




7,000

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

An original detached farmhouse farmhouse spread over 9000sqm of beautifully landscaped land, hosting a mix of garden areas, pathways, tennis court, swimming pool, lawn areas and field situated in a rural yet central location. Property is built on a footprint of circa 300 sqm and also includes an independent cottage, 2 well sized garages and a tool shed. Internal accommodation could host up to 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and spacious living areas. It's unique charm and spacious accommodations lends itself to be the ideal house for the most discerning. Viewing is a must. Property can be leased furnished or unfurnished. Viewing highly recommended.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

No of Bedrooms
5
En-suite
3
Garage (Lock Up)
Yes
Views
Country Views
Detached
Yes
Swimming Pool
Yes
Plot area (sq mtrs)
300.00

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image titleŻebbuġ has a village-like atmosphere although it has been a large residential area for centuries. It was elevated to 'city' status by Grand Master de Rohan in 1777. Its city status is marked by the monumental arch on the main approach road. Żebbuġ was for centuries the main agricultural village of Malta and the centre for the cash crop, cotton. Żebbuġ houses some magnificent patricians' houses and palazzos and fine examples of 16th to 18th century domestic architecture. The name 'Żebbuġ' means village of olives. In times past, it has seen olive oil production as well. Żebbuġ is also renowned for the great and the good of Maltese history. It has produced more distinguished Maltese - artists, poets, sculptors, composers and notable priests - than any other village on the Islands. The Żebbuġ parish church, dedicated to St Philip, was built in the early 17th century. It is attributed to the son of Gerolamo Cassar, the Maltese architect who built St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta. The interior is lavish baroque and the side chapels have fine example of Maltese scenography. Żebbuġ is also home to numerous early chapels: the oldest is the Chapel of St Roque (1539) whilst the most ornate is the small church Tal-Abbandonati (1758), a short walk to the right of St Philip's.

BOOK A 

VIEWING

Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING