Forgot Password ?
Houses of Character
Zebbug
2,300
*monthly
303602

Houses of Character

Zebbug

Available On: 01/04/2019

303602




2,300

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

A beautifully converted 500 year old House of Character, built on a 180 m2 foot print in a quiet residential area and within walking distance to most amenities.. The house enjoys lots of traditional and some unique features such as corbels, xorok tal-qasba, wooden beams, stone sculptures, Norman arches, and terraced roofs that have been converted to a roof terrace. Upon entrance through a Norman arch, one finds a room facing the central courtyard, on the left hand side is a small modern bathroom and storage room. Further along there is another living room, leading towards the staircase to the sleeping quarters and the dining room and kitchen. Each room surrounds the central courtyard. The kitchen area leads to the pool and deck area and the waterfalls with a BBQ area. All appliances in the kitchen are super modern, with a microwave oven, oven, built in fridge and freezer, and glass hob. There is also a massive pantry to store utilities. Property also consist of three bedrooms (two of which are double with en-suite bathroom and third is currently used as a study). This property is finished to high standard and fitted with all the necessities desired by the discerning client. One car garage also included.
Energy Performance Certificate - Owner yet to provide.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Linen
Yes
Microwave
Yes
Dish Washer
Yes
Fridge Freezer
Yes
Washing Machine
Yes
Airconditioning
Yes
Garage No of cars
1
Garage (Lock Up)
Yes
Study
Yes
Sitting Room
1
Kitchen/B'fast
1
Dining Room
1
En-suite
2
Total No of Bathrooms
3
No of Bedrooms
3
Pets Allowed
Yes
Location
Inland
Roof Terrace
Yes
Back Balconies No of
1
Courtyard
Yes
Swimming Pool
Yes
Children Allowed
Yes

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image titleŻebbuġ has a village-like atmosphere although it has been a large residential area for centuries. It was elevated to 'city' status by Grand Master de Rohan in 1777. Its city status is marked by the monumental arch on the main approach road. Żebbuġ was for centuries the main agricultural village of Malta and the centre for the cash crop, cotton. Żebbuġ houses some magnificent patricians' houses and palazzos and fine examples of 16th to 18th century domestic architecture. The name 'Żebbuġ' means village of olives. In times past, it has seen olive oil production as well. Żebbuġ is also renowned for the great and the good of Maltese history. It has produced more distinguished Maltese - artists, poets, sculptors, composers and notable priests - than any other village on the Islands. The Żebbuġ parish church, dedicated to St Philip, was built in the early 17th century. It is attributed to the son of Gerolamo Cassar, the Maltese architect who built St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta. The interior is lavish baroque and the side chapels have fine example of Maltese scenography. Żebbuġ is also home to numerous early chapels: the oldest is the Chapel of St Roque (1539) whilst the most ornate is the small church Tal-Abbandonati (1758), a short walk to the right of St Philip's.

BOOK A 

VIEWING

Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING