Forgot Password ?
Penthouse
Zebbug
800
*monthly
017611

Penthouse

Zebbug

Available On: 01/02/2018

017611




800

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

Ready to move into third floor 2 bedroom penthouse in a new block of 6 situated in a prime area of the village close to all amenities and set on a footprint of approximately 100 sqm. Tastefully furnished and includes gypsum ceilings, air conditioning, satellite and all appliances. Accommodation comprises: entrance into open plan sitting / dining / fully fitted kitchen; large terrace enjoying distant country views; 2 double bedrooms, the main having en-suite facilities, a main bathroom, a box room and back terrace. Common parts are served by lift and hall porter. Optional underlying one car lock up garage also available

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Lift
Yes
Floor No
3
No of Bedrooms
2
Total No of Bathrooms
2
En-suite
1
Kitchen/Dining/Living
Box Rooms
1
Garage (Lock Up)
Yes
Car Spaces No of Cars
1
Intercom
Yes
Satellite
Yes
Airconditioning
Yes
Views
Open Views
Front Terrace
Yes
Back Terrace
Yes

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image titleŻebbuġ has a village-like atmosphere although it has been a large residential area for centuries. It was elevated to 'city' status by Grand Master de Rohan in 1777. Its city status is marked by the monumental arch on the main approach road. Żebbuġ was for centuries the main agricultural village of Malta and the centre for the cash crop, cotton. Żebbuġ houses some magnificent patricians' houses and palazzos and fine examples of 16th to 18th century domestic architecture. The name 'Żebbuġ' means village of olives. In times past, it has seen olive oil production as well. Żebbuġ is also renowned for the great and the good of Maltese history. It has produced more distinguished Maltese - artists, poets, sculptors, composers and notable priests - than any other village on the Islands. The Żebbuġ parish church, dedicated to St Philip, was built in the early 17th century. It is attributed to the son of Gerolamo Cassar, the Maltese architect who built St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta. The interior is lavish baroque and the side chapels have fine example of Maltese scenography. Żebbuġ is also home to numerous early chapels: the oldest is the Chapel of St Roque (1539) whilst the most ornate is the small church Tal-Abbandonati (1758), a short walk to the right of St Philip's.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING