Forgot Password ?
Shop
Zebbug
608
*monthly
130892

Shop

Zebbug

Available

130892




608

*monthly

ADD TO 

PROPERTY BOX

Corner shop in Zebbug, 45sqm indoor space plus 50sqm front garden. Will be finished up to the requirements demanded by client. Optional adjacent 20sqm garage - Eur15 daily.

PROPERTY 

SPECIFICATIONS

Total area (building)
45.00 sq mt
Location
Inland
Electricity Supply
Single-phase
Permit/Licence
Yes
Permit Type
Class 4
Classification
0

LOCALITY 

INFORMATION



Image titleŻebbuġ has a village-like atmosphere although it has been a large residential area for centuries. It was elevated to 'city' status by Grand Master de Rohan in 1777. Its city status is marked by the monumental arch on the main approach road. Żebbuġ was for centuries the main agricultural village of Malta and the centre for the cash crop, cotton. Żebbuġ houses some magnificent patricians' houses and palazzos and fine examples of 16th to 18th century domestic architecture. The name 'Żebbuġ' means village of olives. In times past, it has seen olive oil production as well. Żebbuġ is also renowned for the great and the good of Maltese history. It has produced more distinguished Maltese - artists, poets, sculptors, composers and notable priests - than any other village on the Islands. The Żebbuġ parish church, dedicated to St Philip, was built in the early 17th century. It is attributed to the son of Gerolamo Cassar, the Maltese architect who built St John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta. The interior is lavish baroque and the side chapels have fine example of Maltese scenography. Żebbuġ is also home to numerous early chapels: the oldest is the Chapel of St Roque (1539) whilst the most ornate is the small church Tal-Abbandonati (1758), a short walk to the right of St Philip's.

BOOK A 

VIEWING











Where did you hear about us ?
CLEAR FORM
REQUEST A BOOKING